This is just a little blog about my trial and error of decorating an apartment where painting is not allowed, I can't knock out walls, or do any permanent changes to the apartment. Me and my 2 cats have figured out a few ways to make big impact changes without major costs and always manage to get the full security deposit back!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Pillows!

I went shopping with a friend last weekend and picked up these 2 cute ruffle pillows at Pier One
for my bedroom. I absolutely love them! I have a thing for pillows and have a really hard time resisting them when I see one I love in the store.




I also picked up this cute little bird for my living room from Micheals. I know the whole bird trend is supposedly over, but I don't care, I just think they are so cute and I'd cover my entire house with them if I could find enough that I liked.



I snapped this gratuitous cat picture while I was taking pictures of my pillows. Jill with my other little bird statue.


Hope you are having a great day!

2 comments:

The kids said...

Love, love, love those pillows!

and I really still love the whole bird thing too

Unknown said...

I am just getting around to liking the bird trend. It can't be over yet can it?