This is just a little blog about my trial and error of decorating an apartment where painting is not allowed, I can't knock out walls, or do any permanent changes to the apartment. Me and my 2 cats have figured out a few ways to make big impact changes without major costs and always manage to get the full security deposit back!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So I did get my table on Sunday but I still haven't decided on chairs so I decided to share what I found at Winners the other day. I love places like Winners and Home Sense because you can find all these really nice things for good prices!

Like these 2 white candlesticks. I love the curves and straight edges.


Or like this really cute picture frame. I'm not sure where it's going to go but I love the price and shape.


I also found these 2 cute ottomans that my cats immediately claimed as their own the minute I brought them home. I put them by the table for now until I buy chairs for it.

My cats also totally clawed the covered buttons up, this is what they are supposed to look like.

And now they are no longer covered and look like this...


I've stop freaking out when they wreck something though and luckily I actually like the ottomans better without the fabric on the buttons. They are more obvious that way. So it worked out.

Still a very successful trip to Winners.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta love those candle sticks. I don't know what Winners is, is it like goodwill?

Jennifer said...

Winners is a store where they sell name brand clothing and home goods for about 50% of the price an item would typically sell for at a traditional department or specialty store. They also have an affiliated store called Homesense which just sells housewares.
They have some really great prices and cool stuff!