This is just a little blog about my trial and error of decorating an apartment where painting is not allowed, I can't knock out walls, or do any permanent changes to the apartment. Me and my 2 cats have figured out a few ways to make big impact changes without major costs and always manage to get the full security deposit back!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bedroom before & after

Hello,


So I'm a little later than the weekend but here is how my bedroom turn out. If you remember this is the blank slate that was my bedroom.


Before



...and after a little furniture and effort this is the outcome.


After


The headboard is made from canvases covered with padding and material in a dark grey color that is a little hard to see from the pictures. Then they are attached to the wall on 3M velcro fasteners so I can remove them at any time if I want to change the color or shape of the headboad.
Till next time!


1 comment:

Lovely Little Nest said...

Good job! Love the little birdie :)