This is just a little blog about my trial and error of decorating an apartment where painting is not allowed, I can't knock out walls, or do any permanent changes to the apartment. Me and my 2 cats have figured out a few ways to make big impact changes without major costs and always manage to get the full security deposit back!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bedroom Inspiration

I know it's been a while since I first posted the initial images of my place but it's taken me some time to get things together.

I will post a bedroom reveal this weekend so I figured I'd start with where my inspiration came from for my bedroom.

I love this idea for a head board from the Gossip Girl bedroom. The idea of spanning it along the entire wall appeals to me. Obviously I could never afford what has been done in this room but I can definitely DIY something similar.


My color inspiration came from this photo. I love all the purples and grays with a big chunk of white. Unfortunately my walls are a taupe color so the white wall idea is out but the bedding can be done!
I'll be back this weekend to post what my bedroom ended up looking like!

Till next time!

1 comment:

Lovely Little Nest said...

Great inspiration pics! Can't wait to see the big reveal :)